Friday, October 22, 2010

Feeling Like Throat Is Blocked

Thresher

On my knees I cry
You my God, my King
I'm surrounded by oppression
But you're my reality
Hear my prayer and rescue me
Send your light and let me live
Lord God you are my reality

live outside of your presence

death I'd rather live in your sanctuary
Until my dying day

This world is on the brink of destruction
His columns are crumbling

Everything will be shaken will be shaken until nothing remains
You think you've found your Worse
refuge no place to hide
Only in Him we can find refuge only to Him we
will hold it

The Lords my shepherd and I know his voice
rest beside the still waters
restores my soul My life is in Him, in Him I live and breathe
know nothing more except that it is my reality

The alpha and Omega, the beginning and end
You are the sum of all things, let your glory come down now
Only you are worthy because you triumphed
Every knee will bow before you, you are the Son who rose from the dead.


0 comments:

Post a Comment