Sunday, August 15, 2010

Paint And Shoot With Fast Shutter Speed

Lima Venezuela (80 NEVER DIE)


And the day came dreamed of by many (especially the old school of 80). Stryper the group's most famous Christian metal floor and offered Lima one of the best shows I might attend this humble servant.

destination for those things in-Molina and pass on that particular day as three times by local and with each pass and wanted to be night and forget the stress and move my head glamorous.

And when it came out in the work, I put on my uniform and will fly to the scene, I saw a queue to get this time it was a combination of black and glamorous colors, that made me go back in time and return at 80 as someone who never says die. And well deserved snack after I started watching in the queue to find old acquaintances and wait for the slick passing and found some old colleagues lovers like me good music and soon came to my spot to wait patiently in line to enter the premises. We

our general line to enter and when we enter we are disappointed a little because we were sent to the second floor, but after seeing our situation generally understood that we pay for, but we saw the concert as if we were in vip, better impossible.

After the prelude to some guys who were auctioning Bibles (the proceeds were donated to a children with HIV) and the draw of the guitar (so far I do not know if it was fraud or not), and after that wait for a long time, people started screaming Stryper and the lights went out and entered the stage and the first chords of Sing Along Song started ringing and people are lost in time, then come, Murder by Pride of his latest album, and then five classic songs that left me breathless Loud and Clear, Calling on You
Free , More Than a Man (with this song I almost lost my voice) and Reach Out sung in great shape with the sole exception of Michael Sweet and Oz Fox avoided scream singing some of his vocals. Breaking the Law a cover of Judas Priest that I did not move and then another cover of Boston Peace of Mind and thereafter almost acapela Michael singing Honestly. After that the intensity low and came three songs that would cool a little night because the public does not get too excited. 4 Leaf Clover, Open your Eyes and My Love (I'll Always Show). But then heated the air again with The Way and there seemed to finish everything, but the boys came back and sent two more where they left everything Temon To Hell With the Devil and Soldiers Under Command.
And that was all with ears still buzzing sound is heard as I finish one of the best shows made here in Lima with Stryper that showed all his quality and how, despite the passing years are still in complete and full force and even personally I disagree with his new job that does not mean The Covering all the good they did in the past.

And finally just to mention a few things that caused me grief, first think that a band like Stryper deserved more people, the second is not widely by the media and third people who believe that artists are gods and they have to idolize (like those legs almost pulled over the truck when they left or those who said they could now die in peace and the like). The music just music, it is God who deserves our sole and total adoration, well excited a bit, but not go to extremes.

I hope to see more Christian metal bands here, but I think something a little complicated, so the hope is the last thing they say is lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment