Saturday, February 13, 2010

Clip Art For Sony Ericsson



Who gives me a "resistance ?
want to beat what lies broke .....

I tell you we're fine, nothing has happened but I can not really
I can not.
After that call understand that we are on different paths
You already want a life together and I want to live a long relationship but mature ( llamese engagement) and when doubt is what gets me where you thought would live in my mom's house? "Mmm not already told you that before taking any step was necessary to have a place for us? Unexpectedly
tell me you would come with your stuff, then after I heard .......
hurt me deep, the problem is not the distance but not hear what I wanted and think about just what you wanted , finally I just hope this feeling passes quickly for both.

0 comments:

Post a Comment