Thursday, April 30, 2009

Review On Hursthouse'svirture Theory And Abortion



In this unbearable lightness that I have avoided,
I must fall in love this in the acknowledgments.
If if the feeling may be a result of these days of preventive imprisonment tricks to make me emotional.
You, one of the great loves I've had, my companion, accomplice, lover, friend, with whom discovered what it meant to love, who was crying in silence for many moons. Thanks for bump in my ride youth.
He-the best of my friends helped me believe in myself, to accept fully, who always had a cute phrase, who came when I was tearing my soul.
That -who let me hurt more than the heart with all his lies, he told me to love and use as a weapon to cover attacks by someone else, for that I thank you for having faced the worst betrayal .
He-feed me with their lines and reminded me momentary it wears me out a lot.
East-who made me feel "warm " emotionally, I get my eyes will light up even if momentarily , made her want to view, manage to see beyond what is apparent, as to shelter me and nobody much to scare me with that "I love you" so sudden.

Anyway, thanks for you being in my memories.

These : always have a nice phrase, who flatter me too, interested in me, and feed this to be worn, just as many thanks!!
*********

Actually I have really wanted to fall in love again, but mmm has not reached anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment